Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having trouble with products

Hi There All

Just tried putting in a new choice in the attribute section and have the following problem, also when i go to edit a name of a product the same error appears.. i hope someone can help?

"There was a problem with the database

Operation: Executing the query 'DELETE FROM [ProductProperties] WHERE ([sProductRef] = '1!9')'

these are repeated and different error numbers when trying to edit different products on the software

Operation: Executing the query 'DELETE FROM [ProductProperties] WHERE ([sProductRef] = '1!22')'

these are repeated and different error numbers when trying to edit different products on the software

Operation: Executing the query 'DELETE FROM [ProductProperties] WHERE ([sProductRef] = '1!23')'

Database name: C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\ActinicCatalog

Invalid argument.

Action: Contact your Actinic reseller or Actinic Support as appropriate"

Does anyone know what may have caused this error as i cant seem to find the error...

Thanks in advance

D

Hi there

You error is very similar to another users issue on a another thread. Please could you check the following thread

If my first suggestion does not work, then please registering a query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm, detailing your issue. Please note they will ask for your database.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X