Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nochex integration

Hi all

I have a problem integrating nochex into my actinic enviroment. Im using actinic business 6.1.4 & cannot get nochex to send out a payment confirmed thingy to actinic. I have it setup with paypal & it works perfectly.

I can accept payment through nochex but I have to manually set the order as paid for which is annoying.

Please help

Many thanks
    Martin

Hi there

I can accept payment through nochex but I have to manually set the order as paid for which is annoying.
    Hmm.. it looks like Nochex is not doing a callback to your site, saying that the payment has been recieved. What normally happens with PSP, is that when a customer places an order and pay via a PSP, the PSP will generate an .occ file on your website saying the payment has been recieved. Nochex does not seem to do this.

You might want to contact Nochex and find out why, especially since Paypal is working fine

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem

Thank you for the reply. I have been in touch with nochex and they send me an email as follows:

Please click on the following link to read all about our APC feature: http://help.nochex.com/?Action=Q&ID=121

Once you have tested the APC using https://www.nochex.com/nochex.dll/apc/testapc and received an AUTHORISED response from our server then you can apply for APC functionality on your NOCHEX account. All you have to do (once you have tested the APC) is send in your email address and responder URL to us and we will APC enable your account.

Im afraid I dont understand what they are saying what is the responder URL???

I would be very grateful if you or anyone else could help me out here as Im lost

Thank you in advance
      Martin

Comment

I suggest you inform Nochex that you are using Actinic. They probably have a pre-cooked system for working with Actinic stores.

Comment

I did tell nochex I was using actinic and they sent me the email above (another post)!!!

Can anyone tell me how to get nochex working or even what the email mean please

Many thanks
          Martin

Comment

My guess is that APC stands for Automatic Payment Confirmation, which is the command that Nochex sends back to the Actinic site to confirm that the transaction has happened.

Looking at http://nochex.com/actinic/ it looks like all you need to do is enter your email address into the Nochex configuration panel in 'Business Settings | Payment and Security' in order to start working with Nochex. I don't think you should need to start fiddling with all the APC functionality as this should be done automatically for you.

Comment

Hi Chris

Thanks for the reply - I have already done that. Im able to receive payments from Nochex but I do not get the payment confirmation into actinic. Its really anoying me now - grrrr

Thanks
              Martin

Comment

I have no other suggestions to offer on the forum. Any other Nochex users out there?

You could register an email support request at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.html and the team there will be able to investigate more deeply.

Comment

loumart,

Did you ever get this sorted?

I am still not getting confirmation and the busier I get the more time it takes to reconcile payments.
                  Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
                  Zirconium Rings
                  Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Hi there

If you are having issues with NoChex, did you raise an email ticket to get it sorted? The address is: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.html

Kind Regards
                    Nadeem Rasool
                    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Still the same problem with Nochex.

Every time I e-mail them I get the same reply as loumart above.

They keep asking for APC responder URL. I e-mail back to say that I am using Actinic which should intergrate with Nochex and that I don't know what the APC responder URL is.

They reply that they need the APC responder again with no other help.

Have Nochex and Actinic ever spoken to each other only this system does not seem to work properly.

I have once again raised a ticket with support.
                      Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
                      Zirconium Rings
                      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby

Have Nochex and Actinic ever spoken to each other only this system does not seem to work properly.
                        Sadly, I can't help with the original query but I did want to add that I've never had any problems with Nochex through Actinic. The payments always come through as paid at my end.
                        Doesn't help you though, I know!
                        Tracey

Comment

Hi Jason

I have replied to your other thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthr...3794#post73794

Kind Regards
                          Nadeem Rasool
                          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
                          X