Spacing Items in Nav-Search Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacing Items in Nav-Search Bar

I am trying to space items in the Nav-Search Bar as shown in my attached picture "Intended Nav-Search Bar".

However, my items are all justified over to the right and lack enough spacing between each item - and are currently layed out as shown in my picture "Current Nav-Search Bar".

Any idea how I get the right spacing & positioning for these items?

Also, regarding the attached picture, how do I get "Shop by Brand" and "Log In" on the same line as Quick Search? For some reason, I can't get them to display on the same vertical line.
    Attached Files

Hi Mike

The navigation is coming from Act_Navigationitem.html, you can find this, in "Advance | Template Manager | Main" and click on the "Nav. Item" button. Here you can generate a space (&nbsp) to space out the navigation button.

The positioning of the navigation buttons are coming from a variable called "NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTERGUIDE". This can be found in Act_Primary.html. You might find this variable in a table which is aligned to the right. Align it to the centre to achieve the results you want.

Search bar is again coming from a variable NETQUOTEVAR:SIMPLESEARCH. Again edit your Act_Primary.html and find this variable and move it to where your "Shop by Brand" is.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X