Upgrader Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrader Failure

Just working on upgrading from v.5 to v.7 and I get the message "Upgrader Failure" "there is no upgrade information in your currently active actinic site"

I'd be grateful if anyone has ideas on this.

Thanks tony
    www.satellite.ie

Hi again guys, this has suddenly become urgent asthe new actinic link no longer works with version 5 , message is "in Order processor; GC344210001128 transfer is failed due to profile version does not match to order files version " I've tried uninstalling Link and re installing older version but I get the same message.

Would really appreciate help with this
    www.satellite.ie

Comment

Up load problem solved but still unable to use actinic link from version 5, I would advise anyone not to upgrade the sage link untill after final testing and upload.
      www.satellite.ie

Comment

Have you told Actinic Link you are using v5? It might still think you are using v7... There is a version selection in the profile screen.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
          Have you told Actinic Link you are using v5? It might still think you are using v7... There is a version selection in the profile screen.
          Ther was no oppurtunity to Chris, bear in mind the actinic link was installed at the same time as version 7 so that dialogue never appeared, in any case I've taken the plunge and gone live with the site and all seems ok so far. I got lucky I guess.

Thanks for taking the time to reply
          www.satellite.ie

Comment

Working...
          X