How to use login pages as a customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use login pages as a customer

I don't get the login pages I've got a test site, and when I click on login it asks for a username and password and says if you dont have one then just shop.

So I shop and go all the way through the process of buying and I don't see that it's asked me anywhere to create a password.

I've been though all the options. One i did change was in view | business settings | ordering...I ticked request login on shop entry.

Uploaded these changes, and the my login page ceased to exist! It had completely gone from the server. Now that I've unticked it and re-uploaded, the login page is back, but i'm still none the wiser on how to get a login in the first place!

Sam

You need to create customer groups, View | Customer Accounts and create each customer and users for that customer, which once uploaded then allows you to enter the username and password assigned in the customer accounts section of the software.

The Actinic software does not provide an online means of signing up for an account, if that is what you were looking for - sorry.

Comment

oh right no problem.

Comment

Working...
      X