X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade Problem.

Hey there

Been a while since I have needed to use these forums

We are currently using actinic 6 and i am wanting to upgrade to actinic 7, so I thought before I upgrade I will grab the demo and do a few test runs. I have copied all my old site from 6 over to 7 with no problems, and previews in actinic 7 are perfect. However when I do an update or do a full refresh, when I click on any of the “check out” or “view basket” icons I get the following error

“Error: There was a problem with some information in the online shop so we cannot take your order. Please contact the shop owner with this information so that they can rectify the problem. Details: The version number (2) of one of your uploaded data files (Discount blob) is incompatible with the existing script version (1). Solution: Refresh the site.”

I did some research into this and found something similar to what I had got above so I proceeded to take all my .pl and .pm files from the “original” folder and copy them over my old ones located in “site1” folder, and Shippingtemplate.pl from ShipControl. This then fixed the above error and now gives me the following

“Error: Mallformed XML cart template (missing DiscountInfoLine)“

I am not quite sure what this means, I have tried to find some info on it from the knowledge base and forums but do not seem to be able to find anything. I am also not quite sure if this is just a general error from the upgrade, web host, or just me being stupid

It is a custom template I am using (works perfectly with V6), and apart from the errors when clicking on those two buttons the site seems to function fine. I cannot add anything to the basket probably due to the reason listed above. Any pointers or help with this would be great.

Thanks,

Neo_ad
    http://www.brokenoath.net (not my actinic site)
    Stewart Anderson AKA Neo_ad

You may find that the cart templates have not upgraded if you are getting problems.

Make a backup in your v7 and then from the originals folder in the BusinessCSS theme, copy across the ordering templates and cart templates into your v7 site1 folder.

Once you have done that, then web | refresh the site and test it to see if that resolves that as it has for many before you.

Comment

Support@Techno- thanks alot that worked fantastic, dont know why i didnt think of that.

Anyways all seems fine and the store now seems to be working fine, going to play with it for another day or so to make %100 sure then its time to hand over some cash and stop using the demo

Thanks again
      Stewart Anderson AKA Neo_ad

Comment

Working...
      X