Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can actinicdo this?

Hi

We have been asked to build a website for a customer.

They want to place all of their products online and they want their visitors to be able to place products into a basket and then submit the products in the basket for a quote.

so basically we want something like actinic but without any prices being on there and the need to submit payment details.

can we do this in actinic or does anyone know of any other systes that we could use?

Many thanks

sorted i think

Thanks

Comment

out of interest, we have been asked for another customer for a similarish thing but wat they want is 2 areas.

1 section will have all the products in with the prices so that they can buy online.

The other section will have exactly the same products but with no prices on so that people can build up a quote list and then submit but i need there to be no prices shown att all such such as de;livery etc..

I have been playing with a demo of business and have set up a login area so that when they login the dont see the prices but if i set it not to disp[lay prices or enter credit card details, will this take it off the public side too?

any thoughts/ideas welcomed!

Comment

Hi there Martin

The other section will have exactly the same products but with no prices on so that people can build up a quote list
        You could create a new section and copy and paste the product from one section to here. (Don't select Paste as Duplicate). Then go into these Product and untick "Can be ordered online" and delete the price.

Try this

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X