Changing the SMART Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing the SMART Template

Im using the SMART template and ive changed a few colours on it etc.

Ive also managed to add in my own .gif for the ADD TO CART icon. Now a few question....

1. The Quick Search icon I know is quicksearch.gif but I cant find out where I change this to point at my own quicksearch icon. Yes I could simply replace the current quicksearch.gif file, but this doesnt teach me where it can be changed through Actinic.

2. I have a Section link bar down the left and side and then a main table in the centre , displaying the products etc (this is the theme's default). What i was wondeirng is is it possible to say have the website background a cream colour(which I have now got) but have the background colour of the product table a white? If I have to change code thats fine - just point me to where.

3. To the right of the Quick Search text box I have the menu options - HOME, UP, CATALOG, TERMS & COND, SEARCH, VIEW BASKET etc etc.... where can I change the wording and possible order of these menu's? Also is it possible to replace these words with icons?

many thanks for help and time.
    Michael

I'll answer one of my own question

1. Search icon - I found this on the tempalte manager - simple search within the HTML code I was able to change what the image was pointing to.

1 down 2 to go

Comment

Question 3. Kind of answered... change the text via options - navigation.

I also see that I can choose which icon i use instead, for i cant find out where to tell it to use these icons instead of the 'text'

anyone?

Comment

also see that I can choose which icon i use instead, for i cant find out where to tell it to use these icons instead of the 'text'
        I suggest going to 'Formats\Themes\Layout1' and copying 'Act_NavigationItem.html', 'Act_BrochureNavItem.html' and 'Act_BrochureDisabledNavItem.html' from there into your 'Site1' folder. That ought to do it.
        but have the background colour of the product table a white? If I have to change code thats fine - just point me to where.
        Act_ProductBody.html has the table code you want

Comment

Working...
        X