Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery Address Button

Hi,

Where do I change the style of the delivery address button.

In the source of the actual page its:
    <INPUT WIDTH="200" VALUE="gbi" TYPE="SUBMIT" STYLE="font-weight:bold;color:white;background:#ff3300;width: 200px;" NAME="ADBUSETHIS1" >

I've search in design | text for bits of the above but can't find any

Thanks
    Sam

Think that that code is specific to the theme you are using, so if you go into Advanced | Template Manager and Ordering tab and then go into the Order templates, do a search for a piece of that code, think it should show up in amongst those templates for you.

Comment

I still can't find the code to edit!!!

I have searched for "style" and "ff3300" in Design | Text and it comes up with nothing.

I have also searched for style and ff3300 in order0 - 4. And nothing.

Anybody got any ideas?

Comment

I found out what it was...

Although I still don't fully understand why.

In Design | Colors, Required Field changes the color of the box! I haven't noticed yet if this has also changed the colour of other things though :s

What I don't really get is it changed the actinic.css stylesheet. But I did a search through all the templates and I'm not referring to actinic.css anywhere. I have my own stylesheets.

I don't really get it. If anyone else knows how its works, I'd like to know

Thanks.
        Sam

Comment

What I don't really get is it changed the actinic.css stylesheet. But I did a search through all the templates and I'm not referring to actinic.css anywhere. I have my own stylesheets.
          Is actinic.css listed in the list when you go to 'Advanced | Template Manager | Misc | CSS Files'? If so, then it could be that Actinic always lists it as a system default.

BTW did you ever find the code for the 'Change Delivery Location' button in the checkout? It's in Phase: -1 ID: 2067 in 'Design | Text'. Use 'Go to' to go straight there.

Comment

Thanks, I will take a look at that.

No, actinic.css isn't in the list.

Comment

Working...
            X