Actinic 7 - Quickbooks 2002 (V10.0U R1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic 7 - Quickbooks 2002 (V10.0U R1)

I wish to transfer my sales to quickbooks but seem to be having some diffuculty, my version number of Quickbooks is within the above subject title. I originally had Quickbooks 2002, and was then sent an update disk, I hope the version number helps.

As Actinic are very helpful I thought that I would contact them/the forum prior to contacting Quickbooks.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Brian
    Warmrooms

Hi Brian

Please could you includes a bit more information, like what error messages you are gettings, or what happens when you try to transfer the information into quickbooks.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Actinic Link - Quickbooks

Hello

Thank you for getting back to me, it is not so much an error message but I am unsure how to do. I would like to buy a comprehensive Actinic Developer book but am unable to find and am unable to find within your help section within A7 or even online. Am I able to do with my current Quickbook software or do I need to update. I am out most of the day and it would be great to discuss on the phone as I only wish to transfer from August'04 onwards.

I presume I import from A7 to Quickbooks ? is this correct ?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Brian

Comment

Hi there

I'm afraid telephone support is only available for customers with Actinic Cover, so support is only going to be available via this community or via email support at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Are you using Actinic Link for QuickBooks? This is an accounts interface for taking orders from Actinic and then translating them into a format which can be imported into Actinic.

You can download an evaluation of Actinic Link for QuickBooks, here: http://www.actinicdownloads.com/link/index.htm Plus, the best source for help with Actinic is the built in online help available via 'Help | Help Topics'.

Comment

Still struggling to integrate Quick Books to Link

Please help, I have posted a question before about transferring Orders (Actinic V7 developer) into Quick Books, obviously via Link

Has anybody else got any ideas.

Please help.

This could save me a book keeper i.e. lots of money.

Thanks

Brian
          Warmrooms.

Comment

Have you looked at the 'Getting Started Guide' for actinic link? If not you'll find a copy for download here: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X