Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intergrating Secure ePayments

Hello
    I have just had the all clear from HSBC Secure ePayments to intergrate my site with there payment system. They have provided a CPI Intergration Guide, but it isnt specific to actinic, i havnt go a clue where to begin!! aaaagggghhhh, is there a Secure ePayments intergration guide by actinic specifically for actinic v6 users??

my actinic site is http://www.microphoto.co.uk/library.html

Kindest Regards and best wishes

Carl
    carl@micrographix.co.uk

Hi there

You need to firstly go to 'Business Settings | Payment and Security' and select 'HSBC Secure ePayments' in the grid there. Then click 'Configure Method'.

There are two settings you need to enter here: 'Storefront ID' and 'CPI Hash'. You should have been given these settings when you registered with HSBC. If you are not sure, then contact HSBC and ask them explicitly for these details. You should then be up and running.

Comment

HSBC Secure epayments

Hello

Thank you very much for your reply, i wasnt sure where to begin! 'HSBC Secure ePayments' isnt in the grid?? do i need to download an extension or update?

Kindest Regards

Carl

Comment

You need to get hold of the latest version of v6 - which will include all the latest payment service providers.

You can request a download or a CD from http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm

Comment

secure epayments

Hello!
          I have uploaded the latest patch for my version 6 actinic catalogue, but i still cant see 'HSBC Secure ePayments' on the list?? all i can see is the following?

netbanx,
          datacash,
          secure trading,
          worldpay,
          secpay,
          web-merchant,
          net4you,
          planetpayment,
          e-clear (uk) plc,
          skypay,
          protx,
          paypal,
          streamlinedirect/orbit internet,
          secure hosting (epdq).

is there a newer patch? i chose the latest one on the website!?

kindest regards
          carl

Comment

You may have just installed the patch, which does not include the PSPs. Register via http://www.actinicdownloads.com/v6/psp.htm and then choose to download the 'PSPsetup'.

Comment

hsbc

Hello!

Thank you very much for all your help!

I have inserted the information required in 'configure method' and have obtained 'test' credit card information, but when i purchase a product from my site i am asked to insert the credit card details in actinic and am not transfered to secure epayments to complete the transation?

How do i set up the link so that the costomer has to input their details in secure epayments??

Thank you for all your help
              kindest regards

carl

Comment

when i purchase a product from my site i am asked to insert the credit card details in actinic and am not transfered to secure epayments to complete the transation?
                Use the grid in 'Business Settings | Payment and Security' to move HSBC to the top of the list (with the arrows) . You can also remove the 'Credit card details captured for later processing' entry in the list to prevent the option for entering CC details within Actinic.

Comment

Working...
                X