Updating more files since upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating more files since upgrading

I have just upgraded Actinic to version 6.1.5. Now when I go to update website it doesnt seem to update only the files that have been changed like it used to and indeed should do. It seems to always update all the html files for each section. So basically it sends the menu html files for all thes ections and all the sub sections.

For example, if I have a section of books with 2 sub sections inside that are fiction non-fiction it sends the books html and fiction and no-fiction.

This happens eben though I havent changed them in anyway. Its slightly annoying and has only started since the update. Can this be stopped easily? Anyone esle have this problem?

Cheers.

Hi Nick

You might still have some remaining 6.1.4 files on your server and local pc. My suggestion would be to go into your "C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1".

Here delete all .cat and .fil files, then ftp to your website and go into the /acatalog/ folder. Again delete all .cat and .fil files, then refresh the site.

Actinic should autogenerate all 6.1.5 .cat/.fil files and upload it to the website.

Please try this

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X