adding extra charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adding extra charges

Hi all having a problem when processing an order seem to have the price changing when ordering a product online

the following link shows the cost for £352.49 for the product which consists of components which do not link to any product on the database but yet im having a price change when continuing to the cart it increases to £373.63

product price

after continuing from the final total to payment section it resets back to the original price of £352.49

Can anyone provide any information on what is happening please

Thanks in advance

D

Hmmmmmmmmmm. My guess would be something along the lines of the Pricing Model. i.e. are you using Sum of Products and Component Prices or some other combination which is adding onto the price maybe?

Comment

Sum of products and component prices is selected. however this shouldn't matter as when the page goes to checkout it reverts to the correct amount. The problem also occurs on a few products which adds to the mystery

Comment

the difference is 17.99 plus VAT which doesn't sound like a random error to me.

It could be that one of your actinic files has got out of step with the rest. Try doing a full refresh and see if that fixes it.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Done the full reset still not fixed. the problem exists with other products too.

Click here

click on add to cart the figures are wrong - I really need to fix this and any help would be appreciated

TIA

Azer

Comment

The problem just seems to be on the confirmation page when I first click the 'Add to Cart' button. When I then confirm and then go back and check the cart, it shows the right amount. You could try changing the shopping mode for the section to 'Quantity in Shopping Cart' and see if this makes a difference.

Without seeing a snapshot I'm at a bit of a loss to help any more. I suggest you register an email support request at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm and the team there can see if they can reproduce it.

Comment

That did the trick

Thanks that did the trick and solved the mysterious problem.......

D

Comment

Working...
              X