X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normans Mulitple Columns - problem

Hiya

I have been fighting with Normans Mulitple Columns Product
    layout. Although I have made all the changes as stipulated, my products still appear one under the other and NOT 3 on a row.

These are the changes I have made:

I updated the Act_Product_Body, Act_ProductLine (I made a copy and renamed it Act_Productline3Columns) and Act_Product_Seperator as stipulated, added the NUMCOLS property in the "Design" and "Advanced" sections in Actinic (stipulating 3 columns).

I then set up a new Section with 3 Products in it. For the Sections 'default product layout' and each of the Products layout I stipulated my Act_ProductLine3Columns ... yet the products still appeared one under the other.

I tried allocating my Act_ProductLine3Columns only to the Section and then "use parent" to each of the Products ... still no luck.

link: http://www.mobilize-me.com/acatalog/...les_3cols.html

Any ideas ???

Many thanks.

HP.

PS: I did the whole process from scratch twice to ensure i did not 'miss copy & paste' the code ... ???
    mobilize-me ltd
    www.mobilize-me.com

See those "-->" bits on your page? You've messed up something in Act_ProductSeparator (or near the line that calls it). The following code is in your generated page source and contains some strange comment nesting:-

<!-- Insert HTML for the top of the individual product -->

<!-- <!-- ProductSeparator HTML begin -->
    <!-- This template specifies the product separators -->

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Norman

I grabbed a cup of coffee, cleared my head and started from scratch again.

All is okay now.

I am currently working with so many modified templates that I loose the plot at times.

Thanks again Norman

hp.
      mobilize-me ltd
      www.mobilize-me.com

Comment

Working...
      X