Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not forwarding to Protx

Hi

One of our sites has stopped forwarding to protx, you get as far as the message "You will now be automatically transferred to the Protx VSP secure server to process your credit card details with complete confidence." and that's it. It is not a browser issue as our others sites are fine and others have checked and it's the same for them. If I run the site in test mode, you then get the button appear and a press transfers you to protx, put it back in to Production mode, no forwarding!. I have tried replacing ActOCCPROTXTemplate.html & OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl (with required change to name/password) but still no forwarding. We had a possiblt connected issue yesterday with the site where none of the scripts would run for some unknown reason, so we performed a complete refresh which resolved that issue but this one remains and is most annoying.

Might be well off here, but have you got the OnLoad="NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD" within the body tag of your checkout pages, as the bounce requires this actinic controlled bit I thinks...

Comment

Checked and can confirm that is included.

Comment

Can you send a URL so that can see this NOT as the case maybe, in action

Comment

I can, but need to warn before you look as site contains adult things!

http://www.lovelifelovesex.co.uk

Comment

See what you mean..... on the bounce not occuring to the protx pages.

can you post the content of your checkout pages <BODY ..........> element.

Comment

Can you specify the name of the file this will be in?

Comment

It will be in the overall layout template which is used for the checkout phase.

Go to 'Design | Options | Layouts' and click 'Edit' next to the 'Checkout Pages Layout' field.

Comment

Chris

Speaking on behalf of 'purple' this is the content of the <BODY> tag of the checkout template

Code:
                  <body OnLoad="P7_autoLayers(0,'containlayer','contentlayer','controllayer');P7_Snap('scroller_anchor','containlayer',40,-110,'scroller_anchor','controllayer',-5,-110);NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD" onResize="P7_Snap('scroller_anchor','containlayer',40,-110,'scroller_anchor','controllayer',-5,-110)">
                  However I'm not sure this is where the error is occurring

If you get to that page (which doesn't transfer you) and *resize* the window - the form submits and it goes through correctly

In the source of the page at that point is the following javascript in the HEAD tag
                  Code:
                   <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"><!-- function onLoad(){document.formOCC.submit();}// --></SCRIPT>
                  This *should* submit the Protx form but it doesn't for some reason - something is changing the action to an onResize event. That's as far as I've got with a diagnosis at the moment...

Any further pearls of wisdom?

Regards

Jos
                  Thanks

Jos Medinger

Tel : 01978 843 962
                  www.internetology.co.uk
                  Actinic / E-Commerce Hosting, Design & SEO

Comment

Could I ask you to try moving NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD to the front of the onLoad= parameter. i.e.

<body OnLoad="NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD;P7_autoLayers(0,'containlayer','contentlayer','controllayer'.... etc>

Comment

Chris

Seems to have done the trick, have tried it a few times and get bounced to protx automatically, so thank you for your and Support@Techno-Web's help.

Comment

Hi,

Experiencing the same problem! Site worked fine in test mode (as there was a next button) now in production mode it isn't working!

Site is due to go live on Thursday! Please help!

Comment

Sorry,

Re read this thread and found the info regarding NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD. I had removed all tags from <body> including this one, which seems to be required.

Thanks
                          Andy

Comment

Working...
                          X