Basket Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basket Problem

Thought i may explain this problem a little better as i have had no replies.

Normaly when a customer buys a costume and adds it to the basket the page used to refresh on the same page as they bought the item from, now it refreshes at www.islandentertainmentsonline.com/acatalog/ and not the page the item was bought off, this is very anoying, i have refreshed the whole site but still it has made no difference, need some guidance please.

Thanks

Paul
    Last edited by otiz; 12-Oct-2004, 04:55 PM. Reason: wrong url

I just added an item from the Halloween section to the basket and it bounced me back into the same section after the refresh, so might be something to do with your cache or cookie settings.

Try cleaning out your own cache and cookies, or allowing cookies for your domain specifically within IE's Tools | Options | Privacy | Sites settings, and then launch a fresh browser and give it another try, but works and bounces back to the same page that I added the item to the cart with from here.

Comment

thanks
      how do i clean out me cashe n cookies?

Comment

In IE go to 'Tools | Internet Options'. Under where it says 'Temporary Internet Files'. Click 'Delete Cookies...' and 'Delete Files...'.

Before you do that, what version ov v6 are you using? There was a problem in earlier v6s with Norton 2004. Do you have Norton Internet Security 2004 on your machine? We fixed this problem in later versions, so it may be worth you upagrading to 6.1.5 if you are not on this already.

Comment

ok i have no Norton, i have cleaned out cache and internet files etc, but still for me it keeps going back to www.islandentertainmentsonline.com/acatlog/

anything else i can do? its not a huge problem just bloody anoying

thanks

Paul

Comment

It works fine for me.

What version of Actinic are you using?

Comment

i am using Version 6

Comment

Look in 'Help | About...'. Are you using 6.0.2 or 6.1.3, 6.1.4 or 6.1.5?

Comment

Working...
                X