HEELP - Really Need This QB Link Problem Solved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEELP - Really Need This QB Link Problem Solved

Hi all. I posted this a couple of days ago but haven't had any responses. If anyone can help, I'd really, really appreciate it.

My client has items that have a number of choices. These are set up in Actinic as Products with Components. Attributes. and Choices. They Components are linked to the actual "hidden" products. Each product is a box consisting of 25 of the "hidden" items. Everything works great except for when an order is brought in to Quickbooks. For some reason, even though inventory control is off in the main product (not the "real" hidden one), is on the order in Quickbooks. This means that Quickbooks tries to order 1 of the main product and then 25 of the actual item. There should be no order for the main product. Why is this happening when inventory control is off? How do we get Quickbooks from trying to order the top-level product. It's causing a lot of manual labor for my client since they have to delete the item every time there's an order. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi there

I have responded to your original thread.

Comment

Thanks...got it Chris. Sorry to be a pain about it.

Steve

Comment

Working...
      X