Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gap on page...?

hey all,

I can't find the problem with the HTML in the template files that is creating an unwanted gap between the 'up a level' button and the search box in the main content area.

Can anybody help?

www.advancedfloorheating.com/acatalog

I am not sure which template yould would have to edit but personally I think it is in the right place. If you put in further down near the search box it is likely to be less used. At the moment it is a natural progression down the page

Comment

It's on other pages it appears to look more unsightly though. The /acatalog was just an example..

If anybody can help, let me know..

Comment

You have a table row with a cell that is 228 wide and 80 high right underneath the up button. You will probably find it in the Product Body

Comment

That is

Code:
          <td width="228" height="88" valign="top">NETQUOTEDEL:CAPTURECOUPON<form method="NETQUOTEVAR:CGIMETHOD" action="NETQUOTEVAR:CGIURL"><strong><font color="NETQUOTEVAR:PALBGCSS">NETQUOTEVAR:COUPONTITLE</font></strong><font color="NETQUOTEVAR:PALBGCSS">NETQUOTEVAR:COUPONMESSAGE</font><input type="TEXT" name="COUPONCODE2" size="15" maxlength="255" value="NETQUOTEVAR:COUPONCAPTION" onFocus="this.value='';this.style.background='#FFFFFF'"> <input type="IMAGE" name="ACTION_SEND2" border="0" src="quicksearch.gif" alt="NETQUOTEVAR:COUPONACTION"> </form>NETQUOTEDEL:CAPTURECOUPON</td>
          Surely this is needed..

Comment

Just get rid of the height="88". That way, the coupon code field will appear if you set up coupons, but there won't be a big gap when the coupon code field isn't there.

Comment

excellent,

thanks..

Comment

Working...
              X