FAO: cdicken - Products Settings Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO: cdicken - Products Settings Trouble

I am having trouble with my products components, help..!

see here http://www.advancedfloorheating.com/...onnection.html

I am using the settings as follows for my underfloor heating mats and I know they are incorrect but I can't find the correct settings. Can anybody help?

settings screen dump here Problem Screen Dump

I am trying to have the thermostats as an item you can buy seperate from a 'kit' which incudes a thermostat and an underfloor heating cable, but when it calculates them both it always cocks it up..!

hmm, i have fiddled with it some more and I can't seem to get it to work the way i want it. Is it possible?

Comment

Dan

Your products work fine. I ordered a MD160-1 with a Programmable Thermostat Controller and it worked fine
      when it calculates them both it always cocks it up..!
      What do you mean by this? I'm wondering if you are having a tax issues. The price you enter for the thermostat must be excluding VAT.

PS I have deleted your two posts that point to this thread.

Comment

I have followed the guide HERE

from what I can see, as my components is 'thermostat' set @ £0 due to me needing to be able to supply the mat on it's own (mat is the product). I have set my thing to 'sum of product and component prices' and am having no joy...

Chris,

The programmable thermostat is 64.60 and the mat is 89.12 = 153.72, when select it and add it to the cart it's fine (or a penny out due to the tax calculations in the system) but when you confirm the order and go to the checkout page it only includes the product again which is 89.12..!

Is it working fine for you totally then? other products too?

Comment

Still got problems..! can ANY1 elp me?

Comment

AFH,

Does the same for me so you definately have a problem, maybe in the scripts. Just as a wee suggestion it looks to me as if the prices in your Permutations are including VAT when it should be excluding vat. Maybe confusing Actinic somehow!

Dave
            Cheers

David
            Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Originally posted by dave_finlayson
              it looks to me as if the prices in your Permutations are including VAT when it should be excluding vat
              Try adding the MD160-1 to your basket HERE with the OTN thermostat that is 39.07 extra, it calculates it correctly until you confirm the product and go to buy it. Same with the programmable thermostat too. The only option that works is the 'Mat Kit ONLY' option which I think is because my 'component' named 'thermostat' is set at 0.00 with the overide option for the choices.

This obviously isn't the correct way to do this, what is?

Comment

Dan,

Try adding on the components without associating them to a product and then upload again (and change your prices to ex vat).

If this then works ok then its something to do with either the way that product is set up or the way your associated product is set up. Or its an Actinic bug!

Dave
                Cheers

David
                Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

I think I have got it working now, I just erased the component and started again. I'll do the rest of the products now and then test it again, as I am sur eI had it working before then it stopped once I did something or other... I'll just keep backing up or something while I test out what does what.

Thanks for your help Chris and Dave.

Comment

Working...
                  X