Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multi currency question

Hi,

our client would like to display their prices in Sterling and Euro.

The Euro prices include VAT, the Sterling prices do not. Is it possible to set-up this scenario in V7 Catalog?

Thanks, Tony

Hi Tony

I'm afraid you will not be able to do it this way. It is a global variable for both currencies.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I was talking to someone today with the same problem, I think that you could switch on the second currency in Actinic and then adjust the exchange rate to cause the VAT to be removed from the second currency- maybe.

Alternatively I think that Norman Rouxel might be developing a plugin to do this.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

My patch allows for a third price and that price can be shown ex-vat while the first two are inc vat.

Also I'm not too sure what you want to do.

Are your Euro prices for non-EU customers who don't know what pounds are?

Or are you wanting to show ex-vat to EU customers and Inc Vat only for UK, which sounds wrong to me as you have to charge VAT on EU sales?

Norman
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X