Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still having nightmares with logged in pages :(

Hi,

I have posted about this before and so have other people. But I really can't get my head round all this.

I have a Nav bar which is on every template. This nav bar is hard coded in.

It points to brochure pages, the login page and shopping basket.

I am constantly having problems when logged in.

At the moment I am getting the page saying i don't have cookies enabled. But i have.

http://websiteaddress/cgi-bin/bb000021.pl?ACTINIC_REFERRER=/cgi-bin/bb000021.pl&PRODUCTPAGE=contact.html

This is the link that I am taken to when I click on Contact (contact.html) a brochure page.

In the template, it is simply referred to as contact.html.

I thought you only had to refer to it as contact.html.

I have definitely got this line too:
    <Actinic:BASEHREF VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:BASEHREF"/>

-------------------------------
    I have literally just tried again logging in. And this time its different...
    Logged in, then went to links.html from the catalog page (that welcomes you). My links page now is not using the stylesheet.

in the source of this page
    <BASE HREF="http://websitename/cgi-bin/">
    and
    <LINK REL=STYLESHEET HREF="lc_2nd_level.css">

My stylesheets I assume are in acatalog? Does actinic upload them for you?

I am sooooooooo confused with this. I would be so grateful if anybody could explain what I am doing wrong.

Sam

Actinic will upload files and css files that are referenced without paths in the templates, so if it is mycssfile.css and it resides within the site1 folder, then Actinic will upload it.

If it says /my documents/blah lah/mycssfile.css, then Actinic will not upload it automatically as it is outside of its control from an automatic decision making process, i.e. not explicitly told to upload it.

Comment

Working...
    X