Adding HTML in Design | Text field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding HTML in Design | Text field

I'm trying to add some HTML to one of the prompts under Design | Text | Website (Cont) | Payment Details

but when I upload and test it, it just comes up with the HTML code in plain text. I've also tried using !!< and >!! but that doesnt work either.

I notice that some of the other prompts under Design | text have HTML in them and work ok - but they appear to have a variable stated in the code (see phrase ID 23 (Please wait for your browser..... etc))

All I am trying to achieve is to have "Click here for help" appearing next to or under "Enter Security Code" on the SSL page.

Any ideas peeps?
    Cheers,

Gavin

Hi Gavin

This is probably no help at all, but I have done a similar thing to the checkout process using HTML, without using !!<>!!, and it rendered just fine. Below is a copy of what I used for forcing users to tick a T&Cs check box before completing a transaction:

Tick to confirm you have read our <a href="http://www.site.co.uk/acatalog/termsandconditions.html" target="_blank">Terms and Conditions</a>

So I'd just check your HTML first.

Anthony
    Anthony Deeming

Green Jersey Web Design Ltd
    www.greenjersey.com

Comment

Thanks for this but I already tried this and it doesn't work. Actinic are looking into it.
      Cheers,

Gavin

Comment

Working...
      X