Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No source files in the templates should have a path

I keep getting this message,

Warning: The HTML templates specify source files (with "SRC=" commands) that reside in directories other than the acatalog directory on the web site. Actinic can not handle these files and they are being omitted from the list of files to upload.

No source files in the templates should have a path. Store them in the site specific directory locally, and they will be uploaded to the Actinic web directory.
    I have changed all my stylesheets so the templates refer to them just as stylesheet.css.

Does it mean my images? My images are in the images folder which is in the root. So they are referred to as ../images/imagename.jpg

And also I'm linking to the homepage as http://www.website.com/index.html.

Is it all of these that is causing the warning?

Is it a big problem because everything seems to be working now (even when logged in).

Sam

Hi,

This shouldn't be a problem providing that you're happy to control the whereabouts and existence of the external files yourself. We do this all the time for site integrations as it makes the file structure more manageable rather than having everything dumped in Actinic's site directory.

Hope this helps.
    IMIS
    www.crombie.co.uk
    www.bonasana.com
    www.discount-aromatherapy.co.uk

Comment

Yes, I am happy, so everything is cool and I can ignore that message.

Comment

Working...
      X