Multiple other info prompts with text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple other info prompts with text

I have Normans code for multiple other info prompts and it works great however I am having an issue with items that require both drop down selection and customer entered text is there a way to do this

Thanks
    Jesse

What is the "issue" and do you have an URL so we can see it?

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I need to allow buyers to type the text they want on there sign but am not sure how to create the text box along with the other info lines that have drop downs

http://www.signcreation.net/acatalog/Banners.html
      Last edited by jesse07; 14-Oct-2004, 10:40 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

You've failed to follow the bit in the readme that starts

###########################################################################################

Put the following code into actiniccore.js (make a backup first) at the bottom after all existing code.
        Our patches are the bits inside the long lines of ####'s. You don't need the ####... lines.

###########################################################################################
        It might not have been you. If you change Themes then many files get overwritten and that may have munged actiniccore.js.

Norman

PS take a look at http://www.uplymeembroidery.co.uk/ac...k_T_shirt.html for something similar to what you are trying. Try making a few selections and see what happens.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Fixed part of the problem

Ok I got the code problem fixed it was when I changed Themes But there are still problems with this site Is ther anyone here who can build this site and make it look professional (for a price of course)???

Thanks Jesse

Comment

Working...
          X