Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

removing delivery address option

Hi all,

I want my customers to be restricted to providing only one address for delivery and invoicing. How can I do this? Can't seem to find any options for it in setup

Cheers
    Ken
    London Kettlebells

Go into Design | Options and click the Go to and look for Phase 0 and ID 16.

Uncheck the Show checkbox for "If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the invoice address, check this box:"

Update the site and only one address (Invoice) is offered.

Comment

Hiya,

must be suffering from Friday night stupidity (either that or the beers from the pub lunch have kicked in)

but I can't find that option
      London Kettlebells

Comment

Nope you are not suffering from tooo much grog..

Design | Text - sorry bout that

Comment

aha!

Cheers.

You've also directed me to an entire new section of settings to play around with.
          London Kettlebells

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm hope not toooo much grog at lunch them, otherwise your Design | Text values could look like an entirely new language tomorrow morning hehehe

Comment

Hiya,

Fully awake now that it is saturday morning. Its almost worked in that the option to change shipping address has gone but there is still a drop down box that allows the choice of invoice address country and shipping destination.

Where could I get rid one of the options and rename the other to something else? I'm guessing that the reason you select the country destination that soon is to work out shipping.

Thanks.
              London Kettlebells

Comment

With the option disabled as not showing for separate invoice and shipping, then you have limited the site to the single address, but if you want to remove statement about shipping, then go back into Design | Text and do a search for ship and then see which ones you wish to change, although I would be carefull with what you change fully on this subject

Comment

hmm,

Almost there

is there a way of removing the option entirely? I want to remove one of the drop down boxes and rename the other one to say "select delivery country" or something along those lines. I can't seem to delete the option but only rename it
                  London Kettlebells

Comment

I think the answer you are looking for can be found in the Help. Go to 'Business Settings | Only Allowing One Address Per Order'.

Comment

Working...
                    X