Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basket doubling order quantity

Hi all,

Just hit a serious problem with my test shop. I've been so busy playing around with layout I neglected to check the functionality of the basket.

Just tried it now and for some reason the subtotal is double that of what has been ordered?

If I hit update it calculates it correctly but its a big problem if my customers think they've been charged double of what they expected.

Thanks
    Ken

PS. Shop URL http://www.kettlebellslondon.com
    London Kettlebells

Aha

Think I've worked out whats happening but the answer throws up other problems.

Some of my product lines comprise of two other products. I have set the overall price for the product but I think it calculates that price and adds on the individual component price. Where can I set it to have the component prices to zero?
    London Kettlebells

Comment

In the 'General' tab of the main product, look for the 'Pricing Model' field. Change this to 'Product Price'.

Comment

Hiya,

That has sort of worked - the component price doesn't add to the main product. however, the shipping for the components is added to the overall cost?

I've had to get round this by deleting the components but thats not really the solution I'm after in the long term
        London Kettlebells

Comment

Hi Ken

One thing i will check is, these components that are associated to a product, do they have a weight defined on them. If so, then that the reason why you are finding you have the shipping for the components is added to the overall cost.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

aha,

Thats probably it. Next question is...

Is there any way around this?
            London Kettlebells

Comment

Hi there

Unless your remove the weight, i'm afraid not, because you are associating the choice to that product.

Kind Regards
              Nadeem Rasool
              SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
              X