Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remittance Terms & Invoice footer

Hello

First of all, I would like to thank you all for the helpful posts you are sending. I have solved lots of my problem by reading the forum. Well done indeed!!!

I wonder if you could help. In Business Settings / Terms & Conditions / Remittance Terms, I have included a text file as suggested by the forum because I couldn't include the whole paragraph that I wanted mentioned in that section. It worked fine using [INCLUDE] extratext.txt and the whole paragraph looked fine in the Remittance Terms section. BUT - and this is the problem - on the customer's invoice, I have the following :
    NETQUOTEVAR:INCLUDE extratext.tx
    in the footer position. Is there a way to get rid of it? I am using version 7.0.1.

Malika Munro

Hi there

on the customer's invoice, I have the following :
    NETQUOTEVAR:INCLUDE extratext.tx
    Do you mean the web based receipt page?. If so, then go to "Design | Options | Layout". For "Receipt Page", simply select "Printer Friendly Receipt Page".

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

[QUOTE=Nadeem]Hi there

Do you mean the web based receipt page?. If so, then go to "Design | Options | Layout". For "Receipt Page", simply select "Printer Friendly Receipt Page".

Hello Nadeem

Thank you for your reply. What I meant was the invoice page going to the
      customer. The footer on the invoice shows the following "NETQUOTEVAR: INCLUDE extratext.txt" code which was put in the Remittance Term tab, instead of showing the text for the file extratext.txt

Thanks for your support.

Malika Munro

Comment

Hmmm

The [INCLUDE] will only work on the online store, not on the customer's invoice report. I take it you have used this in order to put more text into your remittance terms field in Actinic.

Sadly, there is no way to customise reports from within Actinic, so my suggestion is to look to see whether there is a Terms and Conditions section you are not using. Include your text within this unused section and then use 'Design | Text' to change the heading of the section online to 'Remittance Terms'. You can then leave the actual 'Remittance Terms' section blank and the heading will not appear in the online store.

Comment

[QUOTE=cdicken]Hmmm

The [INCLUDE] will only work on the online store, not on the customer's invoice report. I take it you have used this in order to put more text into your remittance terms field in Actinic.

Hello Chris

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I did use the [INCLUDE] to add more text into my payment terms but I didn't think of its implication on the invoice page.
          I did what you kindly suggested, as I had a spare section. That's fine now and all is well. Many thanks.

Kind regards
          Malika Munro

Comment

Working...
          X