Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cart pages file extention

Hiya,

I need to make the final order page after the credit card page PHP.

Have just made a site for a client who puts images that people send to him on to a cup or a plate etc ..

If I can make the final order confirmation page PHP then the plan is to have an 'upload your images now' button it .. then the php will be able to capture the order number from the url and rename the images to match the order number ..

So does anyone know can I make the final page PHP and where do I need to change any code so the bounce page after actinics shared ssl bounce to the newly named PHP instead if html page ? ..

or have I totally lost you at this point and you have no idea what I am trying to do ? ..

Have a great sunday !

www.xarim.com is the clients site ..

Many thanks in advance ..
    s a b b i e t a g e d

(*^_^*)

A wise Monkey never monkies with another Monkies Monkey ..

Hi there

So does anyone know can I make the final page PHP and where do I need to change any code so the bounce page after actinics shared ssl bounce to the newly named PHP instead if html page
    Actinic uses the orderscript.pl and order[XX].html for the checkout stages. I'm afraid you would not be able to change the destination page to a .php page, as this would mean a rewrite of the orderscript.pl

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

ok cheers

thats very sad news .. ::wanders off with thinking cap back on::
      s a b b i e t a g e d

(*^_^*)

A wise Monkey never monkies with another Monkies Monkey ..

Comment

Working...
      X