Custom E-Mails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom E-Mails

When, if ever, will we be able to amend the automatically generated fields within Actinic desktop emails, for instance the Payment Received e-mail. The formatting is very poor and for custom e-mails generally contains far more information than is actually needed. It seems to me that this will become very important as people use the custom e-mails more and more

Dave
    Cheers

David
    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Hi Dave

You can customise the 'Payment Recieved' email via "Advance | Template Manager | Miscellaneous". On the email part, there is a button that says "Payment Recv.", simply click on this, and the template of the payment recieved will open (Act_PaymentRecEmail.txt).

You can take out what you do not want, and add plain text in here.

But if you want to have html within email, then i'm afraid this cannot be done, and i would add it as a wishlist.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Can html now be added within emails?

Comment

I have raised this issue before, and considering the overall quality of Actinic, this is a great let-down. The email 'invoice' is very shoddy and is need of some serious improvement.

Bob
        Supporting the environment. This post uses 100% recycled electrons.
        Bob Isaac
        Director/Web Admin
        Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Actinic MS Business Version 8.5.2

Comment

shoddy emails

I used the NETQUOTEVARs to generate the details for my emails because the layout was so shoddy. Unfortunately I couldn't change the cart details, they are all over the place. I raised it with Actininc and was told it was a bug. I had hoped version 7.0.5 would have dealt with the problem, but sadly no. The email templates are very amateur while Actinic gives such a professional looking online shop.

If anyone wants a list of the NETQUOTEVARs thay can be found in the following post.

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...=CUSTOMER_DATA
          Gillian
          www.whizzdesigns.co.uk
          www.funworldfancydress.co.uk

Comment

As a workaround you can send email from our One Stop Order Processing product, you can use HTML format emails and you can also send them out in batches. You can find more details and a free trial at the URL below :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...r_Actinic.html

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X