X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netobjects Fusion and Actinic Catalogue

Hi,

Newbie to Actinic here so be gentle

A friend of mine is using Actinic Catalogue on their Web Site, which we are currently redesigning using Netobjects Fusion v7.5, we have reached the point now where we want to start looking at exporting the Catalogue to pull into the new design - as I am new to Actinic I just wondered how Easy/difficult it is to get the exported catalogue pulled into the new site.

I have done a few searches on the Forum and noted Fusion has been mentioned, and how relatively easy it is to use with Actinic (which is good )

Are there any references or Tech docs anyway just giving a basic overview on how to do this.

Thanks in advance, any pointers would be most appreciated.

I have used NOF in the past and found it was easy enough to convert to Actinic.

Thier is a document (might be in the advanced user guide now) on designing with Actinic and this will help you out.

You basically need to cut and paste the required actinic code from an existing Act_Primary.html and put this into your template.
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I had downloaded the advanced guide but not got around to reading it, so I'll give it a read through.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X