Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Spacing/Styling

Hi,

I want to be able to close the gap between the Quantity Field and the text above.. (please see http://www.aware.aissys.com/acatalog...Hip_Trunk.html for example)...

I also want to be able to add a style from the Stylesheet onto the actual text input box for the Quantity.

I have looked in the Advanced User guide at 'Changing the Way Product Variants are Laid Out' but that really dealt with the components...

Any help would be apprecaited..

Thankyou
    Stu

Hi Stu

To remove the gap above the the quantity in your product pages, try going to Design | Text, then clcik the GOTO button, then enter Phase -1, ID 2278.

You will see it highlights a <br>, if you remove that, it should remove the gap you mention.

I also want to be able to add a style from the Stylesheet onto the actual text input box for the Quantity.
    Can you calrify what you mean by this? You're wanting the changing the font, colour, size etc... that appears in the quantity box?

Cheers

Comment

Ah thankyou...

I want to be able to add a CSS style to the actual box where you enter the amount you want to buy.. So I can change the appearance of the colour, size, font and border of the box...

Thanks again..
      Stu

Comment

Hi,

I tried the ID you mentioned, but the gap is still there? Any ideas?

Thanks
        Stu

Comment

Originally posted by stusys
          Ah thankyou...

I want to be able to add a CSS style to the actual box where you enter the amount you want to buy.. So I can change the appearance of the colour, size, font and border of the box...

Thanks again..
          Stu
          You can add a CSS style to the quantity box, by going to Design | Text, click GOTO then enter Phase=-1, ID=2173.

You will see a line of html that control the quantity box

%s<INPUT TYPE=text NAME="%s" SIZE="4" VALUE="%d">

You can add a CSS class from your CSS file to the end of this html, i.e.

%s<INPUT TYPE=text NAME="%s" SIZE="4" VALUE="%d"class=" actxxlarge">

This would make the quanity font larger... but you can add other classes to this as you wish.

Hope that helps
          ________

Comment

Working...
          X