7.0.2 Beta - Can somebody tell me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.0.2 Beta - Can somebody tell me...

1) Can hidden brochure pages (with page content) be uploaded to the site yet? This is quite a critical issue
    2) Does deleting backorders complete the order hierarchy tree? (Currently I have about 50 completed orders where the customer cancelled the back order, so the order is complete, but visible in the pending orders tab.) In theory deleted back orders should be purgable (which they are not) and the parent orders marked as complete.

Adam
    www.collectandplay.com - Combining Actinic Catalog and Macromedia Coldfusion in a heady mix of chaos and confusion.

7.0.2 is a minor maintenance release, so as such does not include new functionality - merely fixes to known problems. The exception to this is that it does include 'Enhanced FTP'.

So the upshot is that it does not help with your two issues. However, there are workarounds:
    1) Can hidden brochure pages (with page content) be uploaded to the site yet?
    No - this is still outstanding. What you can do is not have them marked as hidden, and then just hard-code your brochure navigation bar to only show the brochure pages you want.
    2) Does deleting backorders complete the order hierarchy tree? (Currently I have about 50 completed orders where the customer cancelled the back order, so the order is complete, but visible in the pending orders tab.) In theory deleted back orders should be purgable (which they are not) and the parent orders marked as complete.
    You need to mark the order lines in the back order as cancelled and then add a negative adjustment to get rid of the shipping charge. Then check that the 'Totals' tab shows that the value of the back order is '£0.00'. The 'Payment Status' of the parent order should then change to 'Full Payment Received' (assuming you have taken payment for the parent order) and the order will then complete.

Comment

Working...
    X