cart value error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cart value error?

I have just set up two new shops for different currencies on sub domains(euro and dollar). They uploaded ok but when I visit them they both already have pound values on the cart.

Adding a product does not update the cart and I cant seem to clear the value out? I have used the first shop files (uk pounds) that I set up to base the 2nd and 3rd shops on as the products are identical.

Question is which file/s do I have to delete or reset to clear the cart value?

Kevin
    seo company: web development - online marketing - actinic ecommerce

Hi Kevin

Whats the url for this website? You might want to try the following:

Go into "Help | Troubleshooting...". Here you will see a button called "Purge Session Files". Simply click on it and it will delete all .session files on your /acatalog/ folder.

Please bear in mind that this will empty all customer cart files on the website. But it possible you may have a corrupted session file.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem,

I only seem to be experiencing this problem on one machine and only in IE6, Netscape is fine. Must be something to do with IE having a corrupt cookie or similar. I have tried deleting any cookies but it still appears.

I will try what you suggested but at a quiet time for the shop.

URL is www.europe.giving-welly.co.uk/acatalog/

Thanks, Kevin
      seo company: web development - online marketing - actinic ecommerce

Comment

Working...
      X