upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgrade

Is it possible to upgrade to developer from catalog? or do you have to pay for a whole new piece of software?

Andy

You can get an upgrade as far as I know
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

details

can anyone tell me the details of getting an upgrade?

Andy

Comment

See:

http://www.4surehosting.co.uk/softwa...eveloper.shtml

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

price

How come the above company forsurehosting can offer the version 7 of acatalog for £299 and it costs £379 to buy direct from actinic?

Andy

Comment

It's called 'discounting': i.e. to offer something at a discount to it's usual selling price.

Actinic sell at full price. Other distributors are given profit margin which they sometimes discount.

If you're thinking of running a retail operation you should know this.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

The discounts that you can get on ours and other sites is down to be partnered with Actinic for their products and services.

We advertise the products and the like, and purchase the products from Actinic in advance of orders in bulk (in our case), where we then pass on savings where possible to the end customers who order from us.

This is not unusual by any means, as near enough every product has a SRP, and those who are distributing those products to the end consumers decide upon mark up compared to advertising and support etc and the base price paid to the wholesaler, or in this case developers in Actinic.

Comment

Working...
              X