Errors Retrieving Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors Retrieving Orders

Whenever I retrieve orders from my site I get and error message that says: -

The Payment Service Provider Authorisation Downloaded for order number 'SL8QS10000007', had an invalid signature.

Then when I click ok I get and error that says: -

An error occurred while reading a Payment Service Provider Authorisation. The file may have been corrupted in transfer from the server. Abort will cancel the download operation and leave the unprocessed PSP files on the web. Retry will try to transfer the file again. If you choose to ignore this error, the PSP file will be lost. If you ignore this error, the associated order SL87QS10000007, will be modified to have a payment method of "Send Credit Card Details Separately" and a status of "Waiting for CC Details."

Try downloading it again?

I have all my PSP details setup properly because when I get an order the money appears on my trasaction viewer on my PSP's website.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this problem?

Alan.

Do you have one machine for uploading and one for downloading? If you do, ensure that the settings in 'Housekeeping | Security' are identical on the two machines.

Basically, the payment authorisations are being written to your server using a different encryption key than the one that you have on your download machine.

Comment

Chris - do you know if this actually resolved the problem. I have just moved a site to Protx and I am having exactly the same problem using 2 machines.

I have checked the encryption keys on both machines and they are identical.
      Regards
      David

Comment

Check that you have installed and set up Protx correctly on the download machine. Ensure you can click the 'Configure Method' button in 'Business Settings | Payment & Security' and that the details there are identical to the ones on your upload machine.

Comment

Hi Chris - just beat you to it.

There was a difference on the Protx settings between the 2 machines which I have corrected and it now works ok.

Thanks.
          Regards
          David

Comment

Working...
          X