Extra page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extra page

I want to add an extra page but I don't want this to appear in the menu bar of the index page but I want to manualy link it from one of the other pages....can this be done?
    Neil
    Singlescan Internet Solutions
    www.singlescan.co.uk

Yes

What page do you want the link to be on?

if its a product page then you will have to code the link from within a prodct description to stop it appearing on all pages, or create a product template for just this link

There are endless ways to do this...could you explain in more detail exactly what you want to do

Comment

Here is what I want to acheive.....Currently I have 4 menu items on the index page, 2 of which are information pages. I wish to remove one of the information pages and put it as a link from the remaining information page.

The pages in question are not product pages.

I wish (if possible) for the linked info page to be maintainable by actinic.

Thanks
      Neil
      www.singlescan.co.uk

Comment

Just mark it for deletion (making sure to unmark it before purging orders), it will still be uploaded BUT it will not appear in the menu bar. You can then link to it from your other page using standard HTML surrounded by the special actinic markers !!< and >!!. If you upgrade your actinic version when future versions become available, double check that it still works because this useful little feature has been described as a bug elsewhere.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Is there any other way....because it might get lost if its marked for delete
          Neil
          www.singlescan.co.uk

Comment

The only other way would be to replace the automatically-generated navigation bar in your brochure pages with one that you have manually written yourself in HTML. I would suggest Jan's solution is better to get you up and running quickly.

Comment

Working...
            X