Building a Web site from catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building a Web site from catalog

I have had actinic catalog 6 for a year + and am not savvy enough to get it all. Is there some one out there that can take what I have and make it a professional looking and operating website and if so how much would something like this cost me?
    I already have a full secure certificate and domain and hosting and a good start on the site.

Thanks
    Jesse

signcreations@verizon.net

http://www.signcreation.net

Not Savy enough

When I first got the software I invested in going on the course that actinic ran which I found very helpful. The problem with having somebody do it for you is that every time you want to change something it will cost you.

I think actinic is one of the best pieces of software available and is very user friendly, and as I type my wife is changing several items on the site and she would admit herself that computers are not her strong area.

Also people on this forum are really helpful and the actinic support team will answer some questions on the forum.

www.wazoola.co.uk Baby slippers and Piggy banks
    www.orangefish-directory.co.uk Have you been fishing lately?
    I have no signature

Comment

Jesse

I have e-mailed you direct.

The problem with having somebody do it for you is that every time you want to change something it will cost you.
      Not true. We would design a theme and the rest as you say, could be carried out by your wife!
      Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hi,

We can also help out.

Please E-mail us via our profile if you would like more information.

Cheers
        IMIS
        www.crombie.co.uk
        www.bonasana.com
        www.discount-aromatherapy.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X