Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving from trial developer to licensed business versions

hi all,

I've been using the trial version of developer and although its an extremely powerful package I can't justify the expense especially as I'm not an ecommerce developer. (I had initially wanted to build three stores for my business but eventually integrated them into one)

I haven't tried it yet but are there any problems from moving my store from trail developer to licensed business?

Cheers
    Ken
    London Kettlebells

At present each time you launch the software it should ask for a key, so once you enter the Business Key, it should just operate under the single Business license...

Not sure if the trial of Developer allows for multiple sites (under trial mode), but if it does, then delete them all apart from the last one (Site1) prior to installing the key I would suggest.

Comment

Cheers

I'm going to sleep on it before I make any rash decisions but saving money is always a good thing.

Ken
      London Kettlebells

Comment

Well, there is money to be saved on the RRP at http://www.4surehosting.co.uk/software/index.shtml

Comment

lol,

Now those prices are much better! I can afford to feed my seven starving kiddies, the cats and still sink a beer or twelve

Seriously, thanks for that. One of the reasons I've been dithering about buying Actinic is the cost especially (I'll whisper this bit) with open source solutions about.
          London Kettlebells

Comment

Working...
          X