Distorted table! save me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distorted table! save me

Goosh.. Someone save me pls! its distorted!

View any of the brochure links: eg, http://www.hst.com.sg/acatalog/Business.html

I'm trying to shorten the width of the navbar but its tough, something is wrong, pls guide asap! if not its gonna remain like that..

i have also attached the brochure.html. pls take a look if u can help.
    Attached Files
    Http://www.hst.com.sg

Edited brochurePage

Hi..

Seems like no one can solve this. Perhaps u can tk a look at the (Brochure) text page. IT looks perfectly correct when i view it as a html file but when its uploaded, the distortion really shocked me. Yesterday it was terrible.. Pls kindly take a look at e attachment. Your help is deeply appreciated.

[edited]
    When the left navbar is longer than the right table, the right table will be pulled down, causing the alignment to be wrong. vice versa. Are there any ways i can slot the Navbar so that alignemnt would not b affected by the navbar? Somone can suggest to me where i can place the codes? Thank you very much. [edited]

With Regards,
    Swee
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi there

The brochure navigation is controlled by a template called Act_BrochureNavItem.html. This is where the NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERGUIDE pulls in the individual navigation items.

Please could you provide us with a screenshot on what distortion you are talking about?

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

U can see it at this URL:
        www.hst.com.sg --> go to the "bizOppturinity" "about us..any of the top navigation.

And for the Navigation BAR i mean is the LEFT MANUALLY inserted one. =) Not referring to the Brochure one.

Comment

Hi Ron

Okay, where the left hand nav bar is, i used a fixed td which was

Code:
          <td align=LEFT valign=MIDDLE width="156" >
          So it hugs the navigation table. Attach to this thread is the template changed. Please could you backup your template and try this one

Kind Regards
          Attached Files
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the help but its still the same. If content is longer, navbar is drag to the bottom. If the Content is shorter, navbar is okie.

Comment

Hi,

Actually i have something which could align the navbar and the Content on the same level irregard of the length of the content. But the problem is- The words from the fragment got cut off ? which mean it looks like this:

http://www.geocities.com/ljl09/Cut_off_correct_text.gif

And the only way i could do is to adjust the position, using <BR> so as the word could be push to a visible position. In fact, this is not the right way to do. BUt temporarily, i need the page to be "professional". i have to use that type of method. But it cant used for long. Hope someone can spot the mistake somewhere..

[edited] i have just uploaded the wrong way! i mean the wrong method i have used. The words were cut away but as i said, i tried to push it to a visible position.

Comment

Is anyone able to help in this issue?

Comment

Hi Ron

I have no idea on how to fix this issue, I would suggest in registering an email support query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm.

You really need someone to have a look into your snapshot and check your templates to see where its going wrong

Kind Regards
                  Nadeem Rasool
                  SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
                  X