Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Have To Be KIDING ME.

Hi All

I'm afraid its the VAT problem again, I have spent the last 2 days going through all the prices and inputting them so that there are all custom, and I also worked out the VAT. I uploaded the site and it all seemed ok. UNTIL someone ordered a product with components. I then found out that the VAT was not added.

Does anyone know a way round this.

1. I created the product say HAGBLUE.
    2. I created the components HG100 for the 1 litre bottle and HG500 for the 5 litre bottle.
    3. I set the components to the prices with custom VAT.
    4. I then set the product to have custom VAT, but both the product net and VAT are blank.
    5. I link the product with the components.
    6. When you order it just doesn't have any VAT.

I have had to change it back to the standard rate at the moment.

Regards

Russell
    Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
    When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

Has anyone else come across this problem or found a way round it.
    Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
    When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

Comment

Hi Russell

I could not reproduce this error. Please could you advise on what version of Actinic you are using. I am using 6.1.5 EGSA

Please see the attached picture, this is how i set up the products, with components and hidden products, which works fine.

Please could you do a screenshot of that particular product

Kind Regards
      Attached Files
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks for the response my version is
        6.1.5 EGRA.

I have linked to 4 screenshots;

First is the layout, second is the product layout, third is the component product layout and forth is the component layout.

www.store.everyday-essentials.co.uk/layout.jpg
        http://www.store.everyday-essentials...ductlayout.jpg
        http://www.store.everyday-essentials...ucttlayout.jpg
        http://www.store.everyday-essentials.../component.jpg

If you set it like this, upload the site and then buy the product it will have no VAT.

Thanks in advance

Russell

Comment

Hi Russell

I wonder, if you go to the component, and go to the far right hand side. Do you have "Tax from Associated Product" ticked or not?

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

not getting e-mails to say that someones responded..... oh well

The vat is blanked out, i can't tick it.

If you go to our site and search for 'widgets' it'll bring up the problem.

www.store.everyday-essentials.co.uk

edited 13:33 Quick update they wheren't set to show a seperate order line. changed that and testing again.

Comment

Thanks

I've got to say that you have the best support for your products that i've ever come across.

Quick run down on what I did, incase some other silly person (like me) does it again.

Set everything up as normal, however I had it so that the component wasn't a seperate line. I set it as a seperate line ticked the 'use product VAT' box uploaded it and all's well. Just got to run through all my products with components and do that. Thanks for your time and effort.

Regards

Russell

Why is it that when you think you've finished the boss 'has an idea'

Comment

Working...
              X