Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products and correct stock levels

Team,
    We will be feeding data in to Sage and it will be Sage doing our stock control.
    We buy watch batteries in boxes of 10 and split the boxes to sell the batteries individually. We have a product code for the individual battery. But we also want to be able to sell a box of 10 of these batteries. I want to be able to use a single product code for the single battery, the stock of which is decremented by 10 when we sell a box of 10 of the same battery.
    What is the best way to achieve this? Ideally I want to be able to offer a box of 10 batteries as a separately (lower) priced option, but have it linked to the (10 off) individual battery product code.

Andrew
    PS I have just read that back and I am not even sure I follow!
    Andrew Fish
    Http://www.BatteryShed.co.uk
    For all your battery requirements at prices less than in the high street.
    "Batteries without the overcharging"

Hello ajfish,

You need to create a 10 pack product, add a component, set the quantity of the component to 10 and then set the linked product to your 1 battery product and it should then work.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X