Missing Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Link

I've edited my Act_Primary to include the various links that I want showing, but my products link doesn't show on the products page for some reason.

All the other links are showing regardless of the page I'm on, "Home" Terms of Business" etc., but as soon as I click on "Products" and go to the Catalog page the "products" link disapears.

Does anyone have any idea where I've messed up?

Myles Sinclair
    www.magicalwonders.com

got the url so we can take a look?
    Justin Rowe
    Shiver

Comment

It's still in the design stage at the moment, but here is a url.

http://support.actinic.co.uk/~kcsupport/test/index.html

Thanks for taking a look

Myles
      www.magicalwonders.com

Comment

I think this is actinic being clever, it shows the products menu left and drops the products link.
        Justin Rowe
        Shiver

Comment

The problem with this is that if someone views the basket halfway through their shopping session, there is no navigation link back to products without using the browser back button or clicking on "Home" and starting again.

I hope there is a way to work around this.

Myles
          www.magicalwonders.com

Comment

After viewing cart the customer should have a choice of links, such as continue shopping check out etc (you have these in your cart page).

Clicking on the continue shopping will return you to the same product|section page you were on, it works on your site ok.

We always remove the main nav and top nave to ensure that once a customer is in the cart they dont get confused, leaving only the cart links as described earlier.

The template that controls the cart/checkout overall is act_brochure_primary.html (if I remeber correctly)
            Justin Rowe
            Shiver

Comment

Thanks Justin,

That's a good idea, removing the main links from the cart. I think I'll do the same!

Many thanks.

Myles
              www.magicalwonders.com

Comment

Working...
              X