Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Big Problem!! Help

Hi

Unfortunately I have had hard drive failure losing the whole of the catalogue and after sending it to be repaired, actinic files can not be retrieved.(yes I know I should have backed the catalogue on to disks! !). However looking on the server there are around 30 orders waiting in .ord files which are encrypted. Is there any way to unencrypt these files before the website is deleted to start again.

Any help would be great

James

After an upload you will be able to download these orders.
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hi

will the upload remove the online site as I was going to use the info from it to rebuild a new site

thanks

James

Comment

Yes it will. Sorry.

You could browse to the site (IE) and use File > Save As first this might provide a copy for you. Works on most sites.
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hi

thanks it worked fine . However I downloaded the orders with Actinics SSL turned on. Normally we have this turned off. All the credit card details have not been sent with the orders. Is there any way to retrieve them?

Thanks

James

Comment

Not that I know of. You will have to call the buyers and explain to them. At least you have a copy of the site to work from now
            Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Ok

Thanks for all the help

James

Comment

Working...
              X