Dumping Catalog Summary to a File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumping Catalog Summary to a File

Can anyone come up with any ideas as how to dump a 'Catalog Summary', available in 'Reports'->'Report Selection'->'Catalog (Tab)'. I can currently print it, and preview it but it's 59 pages and my rather feeble Epson Stylus C40 can't really handle the job. I need to dump it to a file, any common format will do, that I can put on a disk or CD-RW and take to the machine in the office (not on a network yet sadly) with a laser printer. Any ideas anyone?
    --

Mark Benson

Famous Four Webmaster

You can set up printers that print to file, PDF and text are examples.

If you have a copy of crystal reports 8.5 or later you can also open up the summary and then export it to a file.

If neither of those options are of use then you could (if your printer allows it) use print preview and delete all pages except the ones you want to see before printing it.

The final option would be to have a custom program written to export your catalog (or parts of your catalog) to file. Contact me offline for more details.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X