Affiliates for Actinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integrated Tracking Prompt

Can anyone suggest a way to add a field to the web text, which would prompt the user for an agent code if applicable (or) already show the value stored in the cookie from the tracking software...?

AGENT ID: ________ ( If shoping from our offline catalogue please enter the agent id shown on the back cover, otherwise please leave the code shown )

Which if deliberately blanked out the system would replace the cookie value just in case a malicious purchaser doesn't want their agent to gain commission for the sale, you never can tell.

We intend to use affiliate software in two roles, online and offline where the latter is for a party plan project although the users (agents) would order online with us.

Comment

Hi All,
      Yes the pricing matrix is indeed a confusing matrix. It'll be gone in the next update. The whole site is currently being redone to get ready for V5 'magnum'. Which will be (in my opinion at least) the most advanced affiliate software in the world.

NVL,
      Thanks for the order, we'll get the software setup with the feature you requested.

Greg,
      There are lot's of affiliate solutions available. I wouldn't really compare AllAffiliatePro to Groundbreak. We left them behind some time ago, and v5 is going to put us somewhere else all together. I can't really comment further, but I can say that we've had customers that were running their software in the past come over to us. Also if you want to promote several sites with the same program UA isn't much good unless you want all sites on the same commission rate and the stats merged. Running individual programs for each site is a real pain.

At the end of the day as with anything else you get what you pay for. I often give customers telephone support (for free most the time) and walk them through any problems they have. What kind of support would you get for UA money from someone in the states?

Anil,
      How are you finding your software? Give me a call if you need any help.

Jan,
      I'd appreciate your help finalizing v5 'magnum'. I should have a beta I could setup soon for you to look at. Your feedback would be much appreciated

Lyle
      Lyle Hopkins
      AllAffiliatePro.co.uk Actinic compatible <a href="http://www.allaffiliatepro.co.uk">affiliate software</a> solutions for business
      Effective <a href="http://www.cosmicmarketing.com">internet marketing</a> strategies from CosmicMarketing.com

Comment

We left them behind some time ago
        Quantify please... you have to justify the differential in pricing... I have ZERO experience of your service, but am FULLY willing to learn what makes your "most popular" system worth the 2x Groundbreak pricetag.

Most Popular
        DataBase software with Bronze service
        DataBase AllAffiliatePro software
        Installation
        Integration
        One time cost, no monthly fees
        £328.00

This price-grid does NOTHING to sell me on the benefits of your service beyond groundbreak's UA - and it really should if there is a real differential....

Honestly - if I had the time, it doesn't matter what the solution is - I'd write one - put quite simply - I don't have the time, so I buy and recommend services to clients - it isn't worth $500 of my time to reproduce an Actinic like system, and it's not worth $200 of my time to write an affiliate program - I can build from an open source solution an e-commerce solution of sorts that will functon for no out of pocket expense other than time - so it has to CLEAR to me if I see a cost difference, just what exactly am I purchasing?

regards

Greg
        Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
        Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
        NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Hi Greg,
          I've got a lot of work on at the moment so this message may seem a little rushed.

AAP over UA

The biggest difference is that AAP is true multi site. That means you can promote multiple sites through the same affiliate program. Stats for each site can be viewed individually, or merged. You can set different commission rates for each site. UA can't do this. I know how big an update it is to be able to do this, so that puts them quite far back.

AAP is also multi currency and multi lingual. Together these are another biggie. Especially useful for Actinic customers as I've noticed many of you deal with Europe and trade in euros as well.

AAP has been developed and market tested over 6 years. We are the leading affiliate software developer in the UK. It would take a lot more of your time than $200 to develop a comparable affiliate system. It would take you 2 years min. I know how many hurdles you'd have to jump. When v5 'magnum' is released it would take you at least 3 years to produce anything that would come close.

AAP has a bonus commission system which is very useful for attracting and rewarding super affiliates.

AAP has offline affiliate tracking capabilities.

With AAP you can set a commission delay.

With AAP you have free, UK based, personal technical support. As with everything, you get what you pay for. There is always a cheaper solution, that doesn't mean it's going to be any good.

I'm going to have to stop there as I have to get on with my work.

The next incarnation of AAP v5 'magnum' will quite literally be the world leader for features and functionality. Watch this space!
          Lyle Hopkins
          AllAffiliatePro.co.uk Actinic compatible <a href="http://www.allaffiliatepro.co.uk">affiliate software</a> solutions for business
          Effective <a href="http://www.cosmicmarketing.com">internet marketing</a> strategies from CosmicMarketing.com

Comment

AAP you have free, UK based, personal technical support
            Is that a major factor for me in the USA? I don't care where the support is.

Those other features your mentioned are nice... I'll bear those in mind when writing WYB Affiliate v0.1...
            Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
            Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
            NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Hi,
              When will Version 5 of AAP be released? I am considering purchasing 4.5 single site with DB for £274. I don't want to be updating the software once its installed. Are updates free or at discounted rate?

Has anyone used AAP and had any real success with it? Is it difficult to install?
              Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Comment

Hi tdw,
                You get a years free updates with AllAffiliatePro. So if you purchased now you'd get a free upgrade to v5 when it's released.

Unfortunately v5 has been delayed and is now expected toward the end of this month. You can see a preview of what the new admin interface will look like at:-
                http://www.cosmicaffiliate.com/preview/
                I particularly like the QuickHelp box that changes with each option you mouse over.

The software has it's own installation system which detects most of your server settings making installing the software easy.

Lyle
                Lyle Hopkins

Comment

So when is v5 out? the website is still selling v4.5

And can either of these do 'markups'? ie. the affiliate can set a markup of say, 5%, and when a customer follows the link all prices are 5% higher than the standard prices - and the affiliate gets there comission and pockets the 5% difference?
                  John

Comment

in the configuration, allaffiliatepro has the following "Actinic specific features"

Use Actinic referer script - No Yes
                    URL to Actinic referer script
                    Absolute path to web folder

What is the URL to the Actinic referer script...?
                    John

Comment

Since this thread is several months old, hopefully there is tons of feedback on the benefits of this. Any one prepared to say how much extra traffic they are generating (visitors and %) and how many additional sales are being generated.

Appreciate its business sensitive data but wanted to get 'real' feedback.

Steven

Comment

I only set it up yesterday. so far no takers.
                        John

Comment

has anyone else had problems getting support from allaffiliatepro?

I hit a problem during testing where the affiliates payments disapeared (kind of important bug!), but despite my first e-mail being read on the 16th, and a reminder e-mail being read on the 23rd (2 days after sending) I have not even received a reply let alone a solution.
                          John

Comment

Phoning works best for me. I usually get good support - I need to make some changes soon though so I will let you know if I have problems.

Regards,
                            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                            Multichannel order processing
                            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Because I'm contemplating an affiliate scheme I thought I'd bring this thread alive again with a couple of questions, seeing as it's been about 3 months or so since the last post...

1. Can anyone provide any feedback on the success (or otherwise) of their affiliate scheme? Any noticible increase in sales or 'exposure'?
                              2. Any inside news yet of AllAffiliatePro (or CosmicAffiliate) version 5? Is everyone using V4.5 happy regarding it's performance?

TIA

Duncan R

Comment

I am happy with V4.5, I have quite a few affiliates, most don't sell much though, one or two do well. No insider info here unfortunately.

Regards,
                                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                                Multichannel order processing
                                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                                X