Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

size for button

(My english is bad, I'm french !!!)
    At the beginning of the order, when I validate a product, I have 3 buttons on the page : confirm, checkout and cancel. These 3 buttons are too big so they cannot stay on a same line.
    How can I reduce the size ?
    Thank you.

Are the buttons images or form buttons? Do you have a URL in which we can go through the process to see them and suggest alternative methods

Comment

It is form button, not image. My URL is www.pool.fr/acatalog
      Thank you

Comment

Hi there,

You could try the following;

Instead of using the form buttons, uses images instead. Please click here to see a knowledgebase article on having images in the NEXT,BACK and CANCEL checkout stages.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thank you for the information. I think that you're right and your solution is probably good. But we prefer not to use the images and keep the button as it is easier. I have seen on other website that they do not have problem with this : perhpas it is a problem with the font type and siez. What do you think ? Regards

Comment

I think it's probably because you've made the table cell that contains the input buttons too small.

From what I can see it's set to 319 pixels, which seems a bit on the small side to me.

<td width="319" align="LEFT" valign="top" >
            Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Ok thank you. I have modify the size and it works perfectly. Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X