Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Email template to list

Hi All

How do I add a new email template to the drop down list on the "Mail" tab of the customer order? I've gone into "edit" on the order received template and changed the text and saved it as a different template.

This is a temporary fix as many customers aren't adhering to our minimum order value of £5 plus p&p - I'll shortly be moving to Business to take advantage of this and other features.

In the meantime it's simpler just to rattle this off as a standard email from within Actinic as soon as the order comes in - plus it also shows the customer their order (and the error of their ways!).

If it's a lot of faffing around, I'll just cut and paste the paragraph from a notepad file on my desktop over the standard actinic text (every time....!)

Hoping it's easy peasy though!

TIA - Helen

Afraid that it is not possible to add custom emails to the drop down, but this was added as a new feature within v7, which is all contained within the EmailTemplate config settings file in each site1 or appropriate folder, which does not exist in v6 sites...

Comment

Hi Techno

Thanks for that - I'll be upgrading to Business very shortly so in the meantime will go with the cut & paste option!

Thanks - Helen

Comment

Working...
      X