Some others problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some others problems

1. When I finish the order and arrive in the zone on which I have to give the locationinvoiceCountry and the LocationDeliveryRegion, these 2 informations are not aligned. Wher can I modifiy this presentation ?
    2. At the end of the order, at the last page with "your receipt" (I think it is order04.html) on the part invoice to and deliver to, I cannot have the town for invoice and delivery. On my configuration, these 2 informations are on adress4. These information appear in all the others documents, but not on this shhet. Why ???
    3. Is it a way to get better presentation for the email we send to the customer ?
    Thank you for your help.
    Didier

Hi there

1. Go to "Advance | Template Manager | Ordering" and click on the "Location" button, this should bring up the "Act_LocationSelectTemplate.html".

2. I do see the towns on my reciept page. So i would compare your Act_Order04.html to the original which is found in "C:\Program Files\Actinic ecommerce v5\Formats\Themes\Business"

3. I'm afraid you can only use plain text for emails presently with all versions of Actinic, including v7.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thank you for hte answer. I have found the "Act_LocationSelectTemplate.html" but I do not find anything on it which can explain that the country for delivery and country for invoice are not aligned vertically ?

Comment

Hi there

The two variables you want to check is:

NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONCOUNTRY is used for the Country drop-down

NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONSTATE is used for the states drop-down.

If you want to know what different netquotevar variables are within a template, i would suggest in going to "Help | Help Topic". Click on the "Index" tab, and you should see a list of templates, simply select the template you wish to know about (for this example select Act_LocationSelectTemplate.html) and now you will be presented with a variable listing

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi
          Thank you I have found the variables locationcountry and location state. But it seems that it is not the good ones.
          On the page I have we ask for 2 questions : select the country for invoice, and select the country for delivery. so I think the variables are locationcountry and invoicecountry.
          This is the first page i get when I finish to choose the product. My website is www.pool.fr.

Comment

Changing the percentage column widths in Act_LocationSelectTemplate.html seems to work pretty well for me....
            Code:
            <table border="0" width="CUSTOMVAR:ACTSTDWIDTH" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
            	<tr>
            		<td width="15%" align="LEFT"><span class="actrequiredcolor">NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONPROMPT</span></td>
            		<td width="35%" align="LEFT">
            		NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONCOUNTRY
            		</td>
            		<td width="50%" align="LEFT">
            		NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONSTATE
            		</td>
            	</tr>

Comment

Working...
            X