Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Remove Links (Menu) on Actinic Templates ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Remove Links (Menu) on Actinic Templates ???

Does anybody know how to remove links (menus) on Actinic templates. I want to remove some menus such as LOGIN, MORE on the brochure page and add some new menus to the page. And I also want to remove some menus on the product page. Please tell me how...... Thanks.

Hi,

I want to remove some menus such as LOGIN, MORE on the brochure page
    If you do not want LOGIN anywhere on the site, go to 'View | Business Settings' and untick 'Allow Orders from Customer Accounts'. If you want the LOGIN in the shop only you will then have to edit your Act_BrochurePrimary.html template (Advanced | Template Manager | Brochure tab (click 'Change View' if you do not see the tabs) | Primary button). Locate NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERGUIDE and comment this out using <!-- --> around it so it looks like <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERGUIDE -->.

You can then code in the links that you want in place of this variable but you will have to ensure that you put on in to take you into the shop. This will also get rid of the 'MORE' link, although this has been added because you have a brochure page called 'MORE'. This will disappear if you remove the page anyway.

And I also want to remove some menus on the product page.
    Go to 'Design | Options | Navigation' tab and remove the options that you do not want to have on the navigation bar.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X