Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding components

Hi,

I want to give the user to add batteries for certain products. I've found out how to do this (using components and attributes). Is there no way that the product price from the battery can be automatically read? According to the user guide you have to put the extra cost in yourself. So if the battery price changed you would have to change the battery price plus all the associated products linking to it? Is that right? Or have I missed something?

Sam

Update:

I'm doing my "add battery" option as a tick box. So a Component and Ive set the options to "Is Optional".

In the Help guide within Actinic, it says Theres a "Associated Product" and "Use Associated Product Prices" options. I'm assuming this is what I'm after from my original question. But I can't see these options anywhere in my component. Where are they?

Thanks,

Sam

Comment

Hi,

Associated Product" and "Use Associated Product Prices". Where are they?
      On the 'General' tab of the component you should see the 'Associated Product' area (see image). When you select an associated product the 'Use Associated Product Prices' field becomes active. However, if you have an attribute and choices attached to the component then you need to do the above in the 'Permutations' tab.
      Attached Files
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X